2017 Season Info
Registration is now closed for the 2017-2018 basketball season. Below is some important information you should be aware.
Registration Deadline: October 25th
Evaluations: at Sacred Heart Gym
JV Girls - Nov 8 (6:00-7:20pm)
V Girls - Nov 8 (7:30-8:40pm)
JV Boys - Nov 13 (7:30-8:40)
Practices: will start once teams are announced
Coaches Meeting: there will be a mandatory coaches meeting TBD the week of 11/6
CYO Sports is one component of a parish's comprehensive youth ministry program which enables the partnership of parents, coaches, priests, religious, teachers and adult leaders to manage and support a sports program that allows youth to grow in their relationship with God and come to better understand themselves and the Catholic Faith.
Such a program:
- Employs healthy and enjoyable competition to promote the sharing of gospel values among athletes, parents and coaches.
- Assists parish leadership in nourishing the emotional, spiritual, social and physical need of young people.
- Encourages young people to appreciate the gifts that they possess, and challenges them to share these gifts with their community.
- Allows youth to witness the life of Christian discipleship in their coaches and adult leaders.
- Encourages youth to become responsible members of their faith community.