2018 Fall Season Info
Registration is now open for the 2018 fall cross country track season. Below is some important information you should be aware.
Registration Deadline: Aug 31, 2018
CYO Sports is one component of a parish's comprehensive youth ministry program which enables the partnership of parents, coaches, priests, religious, teachers and adult leaders to manage and support a sports program that allows youth to grow in their relationship with God and come to better understand themselves and the Catholic Faith.
Such a program:
- Employs healthy and enjoyable competition to promote the sharing of gospel values among athletes, parents and coaches.
- Assists parish leadership in nourishing the emotional, spiritual, social and physical need of young people.
- Encourages young people to appreciate the gifts that they possess, and challenges them to share these gifts with their community.
- Allows youth to witness the life of Christian discipleship in their coaches and adult leaders.
- Encourages youth to become responsible members of their faith community.
A fun time was had by all at the 2018 CYO Awards Banquet. This is an opportunity for us to recognize the players that work hard throughout the year, and the coaches who volunteer their time to help our youth.